Coach Brenton’s graduated high school in Danville, California and came to Hawaii in 1996 to attend Chaminade University. He played on Chaminade University's Men's Tennis team from 1997 to 2001. In 2002, he graduated with a BA in Philosophy, and a minor in Computer Science. After graduating he worked as a Behavioral Specialist and Investigator till 2007.
He has academic training with an MBA degree, professional work experience, and international
travel has strengthened and developed his leadership skills, managerial
capabilities, and creative talents, along with his ability to relate and
communicate effectively with our clients and colleagues. He has outstanding analytical capacities, and he consistently contribute valuable evaluation
assessments to ensure competitiveness and effectiveness. As a collaborative
team leader, he readily provide guidance and expertise to mentor and guide
students/clients. In addition, he has created innovative programs to facilitate
growth and enable enhanced performance.
HPT Team Tennis:
Projects and assignments on building team cohesion and leadership skills
Hybrid-cloud via Drop Box
Secured website at http://hptthawaii.net
Android app on Google Play only available via HPT’s secured website
· Two Secured message boards - One for the parents and the other for HPT players
· Video conferencing through Any Meeting and Business Skype for video analysis with players & parents
· HPTTHAWAII YouTube Channel for Learning Video’s
Codes for Team website, homework assignments, and team projects
Chaminade University, Honolulu, HI
Bachelors of Arts, Philosophy and minor Computer Science (Graduated 2002)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Management (Graduated 2012)
- Brenton, your program offers so much for youth. It is truly a leadership development academy. I would like to see you receive a grant and integrate into the school systems. Thank you for being an amazing a positive influence for Kevin and I.
- As far as my comment about you wearing many different hats, I was referring to what it seems you do 'over and beyond' being a tennis coach. For example: how you pick kids up, attend the kids' other extracurricular activity events, be like a father figure to some of the kids, hand out advice, help to build and shape the children's characters, and think about their future. You're like a life coach.
- Lightning celebrated their win today by playing Uno after their snack. I'm not sure if the kids realized it, but they created a fun "team bonding" time with each other. In addition to tennis, thank you for including the philosophy of team in your coaching.
Cell : (808) 636-0690
Ken Gordon is a performance enhancement specialist based in Honolulu, Hawaii. He has a degree in Exercise Science from the University of Arizona, and is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association and the American College of Sports Medicine. He has been a featured speaker for decades on everything from physical enhancement to lifestyle skills.
For the past 30 years, Ken has assisted clients in exceeding their fitness and wellness expectations. He specializes in all areas of physical enhancement, injury prevention, rehabilitation and lifestyle skills. Ken's experience has encompassed working with everyone from the disabled individual, to the competitive athlete. He has coached virtually every sport, for both the individual athlete and for the team as a whole.
With training in a variety of areas of exercise, Ken Gordon Fitness specializes in program design and building functional bodies. Ken has provided expertise on assessment and reduction of the risk of injury both in the workplace and in exercise programs. He teaches a continuum of exercise that allows each individual to safely achieve their highest level of performance. Ken applies the latest research proven techniques, including film analysis, to develop the healthiest body in the shortest time.
Ken Gordon Fitness is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii:
465 Kapahulu Ave. Ste. #F
Honolulu, HI 96815